Specific Things I Do
- Create wills, trusts (all kinds), powers of attorney, and medical directives
- Assist with probate of wills and the carrying out the instructions in wills
- Help trustees administer trusts properly
- Advise beneficiaries about their rights
- Create and alter business entities
Best Part of My Job
My clients. Getting to know them--and being able to help them--is a joy.
Philosophy major at Georgetown, law school at George Washington, and an LL.M. in estate planning at the University of Miami.
Before Yates Campbell & Hoeg
Solo trusts and estates lawyer, litigation paralegal, health law research assistant, legal intern at whistleblower protection firm, retail clothing salesperson, tennis coach's assistant.
Best Way to Get in Touch
Email me at alvi(at)ychlaw.com.